Easily transform HTML to PDF Online
Generate a new PDF from an HTML link in a few simple steps even when on the go
|File extension||.html .htm||File extension|
|Internet media type||text/html||Internet media type||application/pdf|
|File format name||Hypertext Markup Language File||File format name||Portable Document Format|
|Associated programs||Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firexfox||Associated programs||Adobe Viewer, Ghostscript, Ghostview, Xpdf, gPDF, Acrobat Reader|
|Developed by||WHATWG||Developed by||ISO|
|Initial Release:||1993||Initial Release:||June 15, 1993|
How to guide
How to Convert HTML to PDF
- On the main page, use the Choose file button to browse for your document in your device’s internal storage, drag and drop it to the upload box or pull it from the cloud.
- After your document is uploaded, click on Convert Now, and the conversion will start.
- The system automatically redirects you to the next page after the document is ready. Save the final version of your sample to your device or the cloud.
- To change the format of more files, just refresh the webpage or click on the Start over button.
The Supreme Features Comparing Chart
With thousands of daily users, we are confident in saying that we are one of the best online services on the market. And to prove it, we put this comparison table together to compare us to our competitors. Converting HTML to PDF online has never been easier or more affordable. AltoConvertHTMLtoPDF is exactly what you need for working with HTML files.
|No software downloads||✔||✔||❌|
|Cloud storage||Unlimited||No info||No info|
|Price||Free||Free 7-Day Trial paid||Free 7-Day Trial paid|
|Encryption and security||✔||✔||✔|
Customer Reviews — Trusted by great people
It’s excellent for converting HTML's to PDF files. Alto helps improve the speed and efficiency of my data sharing. PDFs are much better for emailing.
Alto converter allows you to export any uploaded HTML pages to PDF and after suggests tools for editing the newly created file. What I like the most is how fast and easy it is to use.
Alto makes my conversions better. HTMLs look perfect in PDF format. Converts fast, requires a few clicks and costs nothing. No need to have a computer nearby as it works perfectly on mobile, even while using the browser.
How to convert HTML to PDF
How to convert HTML to PDF online
Converting HTML to PDF can be done from anywhere at any time, and without having to install any specific software on your devices. All you need is an internet connection. Our online platform is designed to be user-friendly and straightforward. Besides, it is compatible with all the major platforms and operating systems, including macOS, iOS, Windows, Android and Linux.
Convert HTML to PDF quickly and easily by following the steps below:
- Select the Choose file button to upload a file or drag and drop it right on the page.
- Once the document is uploaded, press Convert Now.
- After your conversion has finished, you will have the option of either downloading your PDF, saving it to your device or exporting it to the cloud.
- If you need to make additional conversions, refresh the webpage and press Start Over.
This service is free, so no card details are required and there are no trial periods. Free, means free forever. Moreover, you don’t need to register and provide your personal data in order to convert HTML to PDF. Conversions can be completed anonymously and guarantee a high level of security. Once you refresh the page, the previously processed document will be removed automatically. Your connection and any data you transfer is also secured by the latest methods of data encryption.
There are a lot of Internet services that allow you to turn a webpage into a document quickly. And if you choose the right one, the process is not too hard. First, insert the URL-address that you need to save, then click the generation button and finally, get a link that you can use to download your webpage as a Portable Document Format file. Just go to altoconverthtmltopdf.com.